General terms and conditions of business
The following terms and conditions apply to events of Flughafen München GmbH with take place as part of the Information Security Hub Project
(1) These regulations apply to all applications via our website, fax, telephone, email.
(2) The contract is concluded with:
Flughafen München GmbH (in the following FMG or Organizer), Nordallee 25, 85356 München-Flughafen, Germany
Register AG München, HRB 5448
§2 REGISTRATION FEE
(1) The prices shown are in EURO and do not include the statutory VAT-rate of 19%.
(2) The registration fee can be paid by invoice only. Payment of the invoice must be received within 30 days of the invoice being sent to the purchaser without deduction. The invoice must be paid no later than the beginning of the event. Invoices are issued after registration to the specified billing address and can be downloaded by using the link from the registration email.
(3) If the invoice is not paid at the beginning of an event, the registration and hence the right to admission expires.
(4) Payment by bank transfer should be sent to the following account:
Account holder: Flughafen München GmbH
Bank Name: Bayerische Landesbank München
IBAN: DE24 7005 0000 0000 0475 06
Note: Invoice number and Booking reference
(5) There shall be issued no physical ticket. The intake is based on the participant’s registered Name (first and last). On larger events a QR-Code based ticket can be downloaded optionally in order to sped up the entry on site.
§3 GROUP REGISTRATIONS AND BOOKING CODES
(1) Larger groups can request an individual offer. This also must be done before the registration on email@example.com.
(2) Additional booking code (e.g. from advertising) must also be specified directly in the registry.
(3) All discounted registrations must be made with the booking code communicated. A retrospective discount is not possible.
§4 CANCELLATION, RECALL AND PARTICIPANTS EXCHANGE
(1) The legal Revocation applies regardless of the following arrangements for private participants.
(2) Should a registered participant be unable to make the conference they may name an alternative person to attend on their behalf. Participant exchanges should be notified in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with old and new participants name in the subject line or can be done online. If discounted tickets (Academic, Student, Corporate) transfer, a renewed proof must be submitted to the authorization for the new ticket holder. Should they not qualify for the discounted rate the new ticket holder will be responsible for paying the rate difference prior to the start of the event.
(3) The registration can be canceled up to 8 weeks prior to the event for free.
(4) In case of cancellation until 4 weeks before the event 50% of the registration fees will be refunded.
(5) The ticket/registration can be transferred for attendance in the following year no later than two weeks prior to the original event. The exception to this is if the ticket has already been transferred from the previous year already.
(6) Cancellation / recall must be send per email to email@example.com. Should the recall not be done in writing/properly the entitled reimbursement is forfeited.
(7) Payments will be reimbursed to the participant by the same method in which they were originally paid to the organizer.
(1) The registration fee includes coffee breaks, lunch and drinks. On the Wednesday of the event, a free dinner is included.
§6 INVITATION LETTER
(1) Should a participant need to apply for a visa for the Federal Republic of Germany a letter of invitation may be supplied by the organizer, after payment for the event has been received. An email requesting the invitation letter must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “Invitation + participant name). The requested letter of invitation is exclusively linked to the name of the registered person.
§7 PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES
(1) Certificates of attendance are issued at the end of an event / placed at registration desk for pick up. Incorrect or missing certificates must be requested no later than two weeks of the last date of the event by sending an email to email@example.com. Subsequent inquiries will not be considered.
§8 AUDIO, VIDEO, IMAGES
(1) Any recordings of sound and images of the events are not permitted.
(2) Conference presentations will be recorded and published by the organizer.
(3) The organizer reserves the right to record photos for marketing purposes for future events from the event.
(4) By registering, the participant agrees that they maybe in images or video material.
§ 9 DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
(1) The organizer protects the privacy of each person who buys on infosec-hub.de and treats the personal data submitted as confidential. The organizer will treat the provided information from the subscriber confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations. Personal data is stored in connection with your name. Opinions forwarded by the participant’s inventory data (first name, last name, shipping and billing address, email address) will be stored by the organizer and processed for the purpose of providing the service and for billing. Your personal data will not be passed to third parties.
(2) The data collected during the registration will be used or disclosed for purposes other than required for the processing of the application.
(3) By visiting the website of the organizer information about the access (date, time, page viewed) are saved. This data is not considered personal data, but are anonymous.
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Place of jurisdiction is Munich.
(2) If any provision of these terms and conditions be invalid or void for events, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Otherwise, the statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.