CYBER SECURITY FUNDAMENTALS FOR IT-PROS (with Lab)
Delivery: Classroom, Hands On, Lab // Duration: 3 daysThis training is focused on IT professionals who want to learn the security fundamentals and improve the security of their organization. After introducing current threats in cyber security, the course gives an overview over a modern “state-of-the-art” security architecture and defense strategy. The key elements to improve the resilience against cyber-attacks – technologies, processes and humans – are examined during the training in detail with a focus on technical security.
Learning ObjectivesBy the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Improve the technical security of their IT systems.
- Design and implement basic security processes.
- Understand the need for security awareness of end-users
- Threats: Malware, DDoS, administrators/employees with bad intentions and APTs
- How does an attack work: Kill-Chain, Admin-Lab-Training
- Protection goals: Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability
- Defense Strategy
- Resilience – Detection – Response
- Defense in Depth (Onion Modell)
- Attack Kill Chain
- “IT-Pros” as first line of defense
- Key-Elements: Technology
- Physical security
- Network security
- Identity Management
- Information Security
- Key-Elements: Processes
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Key Elements: People
Target audienceThis three-day course is aimed at IT professionals that manage IT systems or design IT solutions.
Pre-requisite for course registration
- Recommendation: Completed ISH Cyber Security Awareness for IT-Pros course
- Basic IT know-how of IT systems
CertificationFor the ISH Security Fundamentals for IT-Pros there will be no certificate issued. At the end of the course you will receive a confirmation of participation after completing a multiple-choice examination.
|Dates||Location||Language||Registration fee (plus VAT)|
|Aug 12 - 14, 2019||ISH Campus Munich Airport||German||2490€|
|Oct 08 - 10, 2019||ISH Campus Munich Airport||German||2490€|